A simple and practical vector editor for your Android Device. You can create shapes, edit svg code, manage gradients and shades of colors, enter text, customize the font style and introduce a set of icons to customize. You can set the size of the canvas in eight convenient unit of measure: pixels, centimeters, millimeters, inches, points, picas, ems and exs. The editor also contains a useful menu for managing the views of your creations and a panel where svg copy or paste the image you have generated during the design of the design.
Release 1.5.0/20/09/2016 - Good news: now you can export your project as png and pdf format and save vector graphics as svg format
• Vector Editor: Pencil tool, line tool, vector tools, square and circle tool;
• Zoom Manager;
• Svg Editor with source panel;
• Advanced insertion of the text and advanced font management;
• Working with the style and colors of the forms;
• Clipboard, undo / redo and duplicate;
• Management arrangements and alignments of the forms;
• Set of ready-made icons: basic, flowchart, nature, arrows, user interface, social web, etc ..;
• Setting the views of the design: wireframe and normal;
• Advanced color management: solid color, linear gradient and radial gradient.
UlmDraw Vector Graphics Editor is a free trial software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-20. The program can be installed on Android.
UlmDraw Vector Graphics Editor (version 1.5.0) has a file size of 3.15 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 39 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.